|I'm the Best Aunt Ever. Not only do they know how to eat peanut|
butter out of the jar, and lick cupcake batter from the spatula,
they now know how to take Selfies! Hooray!
I seriously-no-joke-scout’s-honor threw myself a Pretty Pink Princess Party last weekend, which may have included wearing princess crowns while eating cookies and watching chick flicks.
Alyssa: (confused look) Like, 24?
Ella, age 5: or 29?
Here My 10 Most Important Life Rules:
- Be present. God is giving you little lessons all the time. Look for them.
- Be real. But don’t confuse honesty with being an a-hole.
- Be kind. Especially to yourself.
- Be loving. Especially the ones who are hard to love.
- Don’t judge. Especially the ones you think you know—you don’t.
- Serve. This is the best way to get out of your head and use your heart.
- Take risks and make mistakes. Learn from them.
- Make good choices. In your health, career, and love.
- It’s all gonna be ok. Trust.
- Seek God. With all your heart, mind and soul.
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13